Training for Life
Coming Home is the last week of the "Training for Life" in Baravara, Sweden. This last week is an invitation to reconfirm your real home, your inner sky, your love and freedom. Each life situation is a door to being who you are. All the Buddha's of the past and present have been talking about remembering. Remember that you are a Buddha, that you are that which you are looking for. It is closer than the heartbeat, closer than the breath. Remember that you are home here now.
During this week we use different keys to remember:
- Satsang - A meeting in truth, a transmission of here and now.
- Meditation - An excuse to melt into being.
- Self Enquiry - A powerful tool to investigate into your nature beyond the mind.
- Aura Soma - A gentle colorful and fragrant reminder of your flowering.
- Music - A language of the heart that speaks to your inner most and guides you into silence.
- Osho's discourses - The master's touch.
"'Be yourself' -- and that is the only being you can achieve ever. With acceptance desires fall. With acceptance, a desirelessness comes into being by itself. You don't practice it, you don't force it upon yourself. You don't cut your desires -- just by accepting, they disappear. And when suddenly one moment happens that you accept totally and all desires have gone, there is a sudden enlightenment. Suddenly, without doing anything on your part, it happens. That's the greatest gift this existence can give to you."
Osho, Tantra the Supreme Understanding
Upcoming Schedule for this Course
To get information on Baravara and the Training for Life please go to: