Living in Love and Freedom
Awakening to the Heart
In daily life we mostly derive a sense of self, of "I", from aspects outside of ourselves: Relationships, success, possessions, name, fame, etc., all situations that come and go. This "I" is always afraid to be diminished or to die, when one of these aspects changes. This "I" feels imprisoned and is mostly in survival mode. It is defined by our identifications, beliefs, Ideals and strategies that we have learned in the past and in childhood.
These are essentially thoughts that we have come to believe to be true. Any experience that does not support these beliefs is resisted, we unconsciously separate from it and reinforce this separate "I".
What if we find that most of our habitual thoughts do not stand enquiry and are found to be untrue? What if in reality this "I" does not exist?
This possibility may be surprising, shocking, scary, relieving or enlightening, depending on the intensity of our identifications.
Yet it opens us to a deeper reality that perhaps our true nature is love, consciousness, peace and freedom.
"Living in Love and Freedom - Awakening to the Heart " is a deep process enquiring into our beliefs, moving beyond beliefs and awakening to the heart, to the mystery and power of now.
In this awakening everything stays the same and yet everything is different, as our perception is different. Life is lived directly from the creative source within, in joy and freedom, in love and presence, in aliveness and stillness. We have found that we already are what we always have been striving and looking for.
This process touches us through:
- Meditation, the path of silence and inner peace
- Specific processes to recognize belief and identification
- Satsang, an open meeting in love and truth
- Aura-Soma, the healing power of color and fragrance
This process supports:
- The Awakening of the Heart
- A Sense of Oneness with oneself and the whole existence
- A "Declutching" of the old problem oriented mind
- A Restructuring of negative life programs into life affirmative values
- The healing of deep traumas on a cellular level a sense of inner peace and silence
- Sharing and contribution
"Once we understand that the "I" we talk about daily does not really exist but is in reality only a thought, we are free - free as unlimited consciousness, free to love, free to be at peace. free to be abundant and successful. In this freedom we awaken to the heart"Rahasya
Upcoming Schedule for this Course
- A Key to the Door of Inner Treasure
- Counselling and Aura-Soma - A Bridge for Healing
- Rahasya and His Training in Counselling Skills
- Interview About Counselling, Japan
No words can express the depth of feelings and emotions I think we all attained during to week. I have attended many workshops in my time, have reached many levels of the same issues, but I don't think I had reached anywhere near the level I reached this time. This time I think I have really cracked the nut and feel that the light has entered and showed up the shadows for what they really are. JUST SHADOWS.
Felicia, Perth , Western Australia